- I have received the product but the size is an issue, what should I do?
Answer:- Please mail our team at email@example.com and if the dress is wearable do share pictures, our team will issue the reverse pickup and have it rectified. You can also send us the product back to our Warehouse address, 150/- will be deducted from your next order’s bill as a reimbursement.
- Why cannot I cancel the order?
Answer:- Kindly note that this is not a reselling website. The orders are custom made no matter what and we expect your cooperation regarding the same. Cancellation period is of 24 hours only after placing the order. So we request you to comply with our policy.
- I want to return the product, I am not liking it?
Answer:-Please refer to our returns policy. The products are custom made hence they can’t be returned just because you don’t like it. If you are facing any issue please let us know, we will do the best possible to make the product worth your love! J
- Why do I have to pay online, why not COD?
Answer:-We have faced more than 100 frauds who have ordered dresses and snatched the parcel from the courier guy/ refused to accept it/ tried it and sent it back without paying the courier guy. Due to such frauds we have to close COD, since being a Startup this factor can kill our resources a big time.
- What’s the guarantee that you guys will deliver the product? If not delivered than what should I do?
Answer:-Please note that we take the payments online by trusted and RBI approved payment gateway partners who have completely secured and safe portal to assure that your payment goes through smoothly. In case of any fraud by our team against your product (Not a chance), please mail them, they will open a case against our company and yours to prove innocence and refund back the money to you if you prove that we have not delivered our assured services.
- What if I pay online and I don’t receive the product?
Answer:- That’s not going to happen since we have a obligation to succeed in the market and make SEWBERY viral and that won’t happen by looting/defrauding people.
- What should I do Incase I don’t like the color?
Answer:-Everything at sewbery is made from scratch, right from sourcing the fabric to make it as per your sizes and requirements. Our team works from morning 7.00 to evening 11.00 pm to find the best premium quality fabric for your dresses. Chances are there might be slight difference between the color in picture and reality as per availability in the market but please stay assured our team has tried their best to source the closest color to the one which you have ordered. If you have detected a major color difference (orange and red) please let us know we will have it rectified/replaced.
- What quality ZIP is being used?
Answer:- There’s a Japanese Company called as YKK chains, which is the No. 1 company dealing in zips and allied accessories. We purchase them straight away from their sole distributor in Maharashtra- Bathija zip house, so there won’t be any issue with the zip. Please note that there is no better quality currently in the market apart form this.
- How can I be assured that fabric won’t be cheap?
Answer:- Our team sources the best fabrics from best Importers and Vendors in the city relied upon by many designer brands. So, you can stay assured by our work. Do visit our social media to see many customer’s wearing our outfits.
- Why is my order with regular sizing also customized?
Answer:- Regular sizing is offered to our customers so that they can select size closest to their actual sizes if they are lazy to measure their sizes and share it with us or short on time. We take care of lazy-bums as well.
- If I have ordered over Instagram, then why do I have to follow rules on website?
- Answer:- Sewbery is a brand which takes orders over social media as well as over website(majorly). Even though places of orders are different, the company is still the same and rules are same for everyone, no matter whatever the mode of order.
- I am unable to find my correct size on size-chart, how should I go for custom sizing?
Answer:- You can just place the order with the closest size you can find on our size chart, our team always calls and confirms once the order is placed, so while confirmation they will ask you for custom sizing as well. You can share the details then.
- How am I supposed to claim a refund?
Answer:- Please refer to our returns- refunds-exchange policy.
- How is alterations process?
Answer:- Please Refer to our Alterations policy page.